Saturday, May 8, 2010

A dedication to Supermoms

A big shout out to all the amazing moms on Mother's Day - especially to my amazing Ami and my wonderful Amijaan (mother and mom-in-law). To my grandmothers (Nano and Dadi Amma), my aunts (Phuppo Jani, Riffi Phuppo, Nunni phuppo, Fari Chachi, Taijani, Huma Chachi, Mami, and Khala), my sister-in-laws (Shazi Baji, Tashi and Aimen), my cousins & bhabis (Shabana Baji, Sherbano, Sadaf, Afsheen & Sumaira bhabi), my friends (Mahvish, Maliha, Safia, Nida, Rubab, Saleha, Mariam, Mayra, Noor). You gals are doing a great job! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Photograph: Google Images

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Thanks Farheen. Is it really my name in your blog. I really liked going through some of your blog entries and I believe you are doing exactly what you wanted to. Good for you. Mariam

    ReplyDelete