Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Memory Jar Project

After stuffing papers in an envelope in my drawer, I finally got around to buying a proper jar for the Memory Jar project. So far I've managed to write almost everyday which has, I think, more to do with filling up the jar more than anything else! But it's very interesting to sit down every night and think over the various events which make up my day. The challenge here is not to just list down things I do everyday. The aim is to record how the various things I do everyday make me feel and how they affect my life and those of others around me. So that at the end of the year, I can appreciate my year for the memories I created, no matter how big or small. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow. This sounds so interesting. Nice jar, by the way!
    I think I should definitely try that out too. I need something like this in my life right now. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just go ahead and make it. You don't need any fancy jar - I got this from the supermarket. We all need to remind ourselves of the moments that made us happy now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think I'll do just that. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete