Sunday, June 12, 2011

After 7 Days on the beanbag I think...

...Vacations are funny creatures - they come once in a while with immense expectations and we grab onto them for life; immortalizing them in photographs and souvenirs.  We want to relive those few days forever and ever more. Ideally, we want to shed our old skin and become a new 'me' in a span of a few days.
I'm on vacation these days. And although I don't want to admit this, even to myself, but I'm hoping to shed some skin too (considering the way I'm eating I doubt I'll shed anything). 
Only the next seven days will determine whether this vacation does turn out to be a life changing experience or just another vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an excellent vacation and find some time for extra reading

    ReplyDelete