Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dark and desirable!

Dark chocolate is our weakness (hubby dear and myself) and both of us often indulge ourselves with a big bar of Lindt 70% cocoa. It's amazingly dark, amazingly bitter and amazingly good! Here is an extremely creative ad of this chocolate which I found some time back on the internet (and discovered while I was cleaning up my hard drive). This ad should be shown to all those clients who hate copy and want their product all over the place in print ads. If your product is good, it'll be able to sell whether it occupies 80% of the space or a mere 20%. But telling this to a client is hitting your head against the wall, every time!

...and I've just realized - we've run out of our supply of 70% cocoa....if only I was taking  judo classes!

Is chocolate your weakness too?


Photograph: Google Images

1 comment:

  1. Great ad! Looks like they took a whole bunch of customer comments from focus groups and put them in an ad. Totally buy your theory on print ads.

    And yes.. chocolate is certainly my weakness. When I crave it, and there's none at home, I get really cranky... I guess learning Judo does have its benefits no? ;-)

    ReplyDelete