Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Of Coke, burgers and more Coke!

Hubby dear and myself indulged ourselves a little and tried the new 'Big Tasty' by Micky D (McDonald's)....and it was great! It was juicy and soft and the smoky sauce was very tasty. A sure winner though what they mean by '..has great things ahead of them' beats me. Let me know if any great thing happens to you after having it besides a great increase in weight!


And ofcourse, everything tastes great with Coke and though the World Cup is over, Micky D still has a lot of packaging left over. But Coke at McDonald's is never like the original, unfortunately!



I found this ad some time ago on Google images and I totally fell in love with it. It represents everything classic and has my most favourite singer, Elvis, and hubby dear's heart throb, the sensuous Marilyn Monroe. Can you identify the other classics?

6 comments:

  1. thats Beatles on the top for sure! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. right you are! what about all the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. audrey hepburn in breakfast at tiffanys

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oh yeah the rolling stones and mustang too (not sure abt the car :S)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good amyna!I think it's a mustang also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the creative elements are icons of America

    Elvis, Monroe, Hepburn, The Beatles, the flag, baseball, apple pie, rolling stones, a hot dog and the car is a Chevy!

    they're all there... see if you can spot them all

    BTW: I was not impressed by Mr. Tasty!

    ReplyDelete