Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Writers

Dostoevsky

As I write this, November is peeping in the door and October is collecting its bags and heading out. Another new month full of some planned and many unplanned events. Of course, November is not the month to account for the year - that is a task reserved for December.


Stoker
This month is a little less ambitious as far as reading is concerned. One of my favourite authors is going to be on my reading list this month. Yes, November is the birth month of Fyodor Dostoevsky. A Russian author, I was mesmerized with his writing when I read ‘The Idiot’. This month will be dedicated to him and I’ll try and read his ‘House of the Dead’ and ‘Demons’.

Bram Stoker shares the birth month with Dostoevsky and I’ll  be reading none other than his masterpiece ‘Dracula’ this month.

November will all be about the dark side of life – only as far as literature is concerned!

Photographs: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment