Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spongebob loves Marilyn!

February is rather an important month for love and literature.

Love is obvious but why literature? The KLF (Karachi Literature Festival) is scheduled from the 15th-17th of February. And this year, for the very first time, there will be a literature festival in Lahore also or the LLF (Lahore Literature Festival). So February is the month of loving and reading or reading and loving, whichever you prefer. 

To celebrate the two, all this month, I'm going to discuss some soppy, heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, tragic and funny love in literature. You can join me too. If you have a blog then please free to put a link of any post you've written about a love story in the comments. Otherwise send me your piece with your details and I'll post it on my blog. 

Love and literature on the beanbag all this month. This should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I think I will write a post on Love in Literature and link your blog as inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete